We have been thinking about you and hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Everyone has been through a lot and is ready to start normal routines again. As we welcome you back to our office starting June 1st, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal. We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make changes to keep you, our other patients, and our staff, safe from infection.
Some changes include:
1) You will see some medical-grade air purifiers around the office, strategically placed which will provide medically clean air so that any aerosols will be well-contained and these filters are also effective against viruses.
2) Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your scheduled appointment.
3) When entering the office, please wear a face-covering or mask and gloves (we will provide you with the proper equipment if needed).
4) For the time being, the office waiting room will be temporarily closed. We will ask you to call the office from your car to let us know you have arrived for your appointment. When your treatment room is properly sanitized and ready for you, we will have you come into the office, take your temperature, and escort you directly to your treatment room.
5) Please note, only patients with scheduled appointments will be allowed in the office. If you are escorted by family or friends we ask them to please wait in the car.
6) You may see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks and recommended PPE.
7) We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients. We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
8) There may be other changes as we try to keep social distancing to six feet. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office.
SAAV Prosthodonticsand Staff
Welcome to SAAV Prosthodontics
The goal of the caring team at SAAV Prosthodontics P.C. is to provide high-quality preventive and general dentistry services as well as prosthodontics, to Michigan residents and the surrounding area.
Experienced prosthodontist, Sharitha Uchil, BDS, MDS, leads the practice. Over the years, she’s established a reputation for diagnosing and treating even the most complex oral health problems. In fact, general dentists in the area regularly refer their most complicated cases to Dr. Uchil and her team.
At SAAV Prosthodontics, the offices are warm and welcoming. The staff is incredibly friendly and works to provide a calming, relaxing atmosphere where patients can discuss their concerns and receive treatment.
The team provides a full suite of oral health services, including bridges, dentures, fillings, sealants, teeth whitening treatment, and veneers. The team also performs implant dentistry and specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of TMJ pain. Dr. Sharitha Uchil is in the office all 5 days.
Patients can also access cutting-edge diagnostic tools and technology. SAAV Prosthodontics P.C. has a 3M™ True Definition Intraoral Scanner onsite as well as a digital X-ray system. The team also carries a variety of Henry Schein® dental supplies.
To access the best, most comprehensive oral health care, partner with the team at SAAV Prosthodontics P.C. Request an appointment with the talented dental team today by calling the office or clicking the online booking tool.
Why Partner with a
Prosthodontist like Dr. Uchil has undergone specialty training in treating dental problems that involve missing teeth and/or jaw structure and function. She has an outstanding eye for beautiful esthetics and outstanding function, resulting in reliable, seamless restorations that are sure to exceed expectations.